Find a clinic near you
We work closely with Spectra in Merton and Wandsworth, a charity offering non-judgemental services which are all peer led.
Spectra work with all people, often from diverse and marginalised communities, empowering positive, informed choices about health, including sexual health, emotional resilience and wellbeing, and as well as working with people to combat isolation and risk.
- Spectra in Merton
- Spectra in Wandsworth
- Spectra run a range of events across London, including health checks, trans groups, HIV testing, free condoms and sexual health information, and more. Check out the list of events and groups that Spectra run.
Leaflets and groups of interest:
- Spectra trans counselling service at St Charles Centre for Health and Wellbeing
- Spectra trans social groups across London
- Spectra in Wandsworth, including contact details
- Spectra in Merton, including contact details
If you have no symptoms and want a straightforward test you can:
- either order a smart kit online for home delivery
- or attend one of our clinics where you can collect a smart kit without needing to wait and see a clinician.
This is a quick, easy and confidential way to screen for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, HIV and syphilis.